This month’s mystery skein is inspired by the Aster.
This is a mystery listing to buy 1 month of the Wildflower Club at a time. September - Aster
A new monthly club based on wildflowers (or blossoms in general). One new flower a month for a total of 12 months. The color will be based upon the inspiration photo(s) seen here in the listing.
You have your choice of base and weight. Please see the yarn lines below. For a more complete listing of yarn bases, please go here.
- Boardwalk - 75% Superwash Merino Wool, 25% Nylon
- Coastal - 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Delta - 100% Non-Superwash Merino Wool
- This listing is for a Single 100 gram skein of yarn as well as a coordinating hand made, hand painted stitch marker/progress keeper by Katy of lach_and_lou.
- You will have one 100gram skein and coordinating marker shipped to you by the 15th of the month.
- If you need more than one skein for your project, please use the quantity selector to chose how many skeins you’ll need to purchase.
- Purchasing multiples of this listing will result in you getting additional stitch markers as well. If you would like only 1 stitch marker but additional skeins, I would use the yarn only listing here.
- Photos are a representation of each colorway. While I strive to take accurate photos, the nature of indie dyed yarn means each individual skein is unique and batches will vary slightly from each other.
- Yarn is soaked in yuzu scented wool wash and then washed until the water runs clear. Some color bleeding for the first few washes may be possible. It’s advised to wash separately.
- I recommend hand washing handmade pieces and laying flat to dry.