This is the listing for the November Wildflower Club - California Poppies
A new monthly club based on wildflowers (or blossoms in general). One new flower a month for a total of 12 months.
You have your choice of base and weight. Please see the yarn lines below. For a more complete listing of yarn bases, please go here.
- Boardwalk - 75% Superwash Merino Wool, 25% Nylon
- Coastal - 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Delta - 100% Non-Superwash Merino Wool
- This listing is for a Single 100 gram skein of yarn.
- You will have one 100gram skein shipped to you by the 15th of every coordinating month.
- If you need more than one skein for your project, please use the quantity selector to chose how many skeins you’ll need to purchase.
- If one flower interests you more than others, I would use the month listings to order additional skeins.
- Photos are a representation of each colorway. While I strive to take accurate photos, the nature of indie dyed yarn means each individual skein is unique and batches will vary slightly from each other.
- Yarn is soaked in unscented (or minimally scented) soap and then washed until the water runs clear. Some color bleeding for the first few washes may be possible. It’s advised to wash separately.
- I recommend hand washing handmade pieces and laying flat to dry.