This month’s mystery skein is inspired by Stargazer Lillies, a beautiful reddish pink lily with striking white and dark accents.
This is a mystery listing to buy 1 month of the Wildflower Club at a time. April - Stargazer Lily
A new monthly club based on wildflowers (or blossoms in general). One new flower a month for a total of 12 months. The color will be based upon the inspiration photo(s) seen here in the listing.
You have your choice of base and weight. Please see the yarn lines below.
- Boardwalk - 75% Superwash Merino Wool, 25% Nylon
- Coastal - 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Delta - 100% Non-Superwash Merino Wool
- This listing is for a Single skein of yarn.
- If you need more than one skein for your project, please use the quantity selector to chose how many skeins you’ll need to purchase.
- Photos are a representation of each colorway. While I strive to take accurate photos, the nature of indie dyed yarn means each individual skein is unique and batches will vary slightly from each other.
- Yarn is soaked in unscented (or minimally scented) soap and then washed until the water runs clear. Some color bleeding for the first few washes may be possible. It’s advised to wash separately.
- I recommend hand washing pieces and laying flat to dry.