I take great pride in trying to get your orders out as fast as I can. I understand the need and the want to see your purchase as soon as you can. In the fiber community, not much is better than opening that initial package and being able to hold the deliciously soft, squishy yarn in your hands and looking at the beautiful dye job and envisioning starting your latest project. I completely and utterly understand it.
It is one of my greatest joys as I ship everything for you. Imagining your reactions and what your plans are for each individual skein. That said, here is how shipping will work:
- Ready-to-ship: this is all skeins not listed as pre-orders or custom dyes.
- Orders placed Sunday - Thursday will be shipping out by the next business day.
- Orders placed on Friday or Saturday BEFORE 12pm will be shipping out same day. Orders after 12pm will ship out by the next business day.
- Pre-Orders and Custom Orders: Please allow 2-3 weeks for your orders to be dyed, dried and shipping.
COVID-19 Changes: Currently, my big dye days are Fridays/Saturdays with twisting/labeling/packaging happening Sundays and shipping happening Mondays. Please be aware of this when placing orders.
Most (if not all) shipping will be done through the USPS. I will select the fastest shipping, typically 2-3 days by priority mail. You should be emailed shortly after purchase with your Shipping Label and Tracking Number confirmation.
Any orders that contain ready-to-ship as well as pre-orders will be shipped in its entirety upon completion of the pre-orders.
My customers’ happiness is of utmost concern to me. As stated above, I know the joy and anticipation of seeing something you absolutely love online, buying it and anxiously awaiting its arrival. I also know that no matter what I do and how hard I try to get the pictures as accurate representations of color, there may be some disappointments. I’ve been there as well. I am a fellow yarnie and curator of a yarn stash just like yourself. It’s part of the reason I’m here, in this business, giving my creative spin on colorways, hoping to spread my loves within the fiber community. As such, please find the return policy stated below:
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, whether the picture did not adequately represent skein color or the quality of the yarn is not what you hoped for, please contact me within 30 days of purchase.
- Unused, twisted, full skeins will be offered the option of a full refund OR an exchange of skeins for some other ready-to-ship colorway in the shop OR for store credit. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer.
- Unfortunately at this time, I am unable to exchange or offer returns on used or partial skeins.
Once the returned skeins are received, the desired refund will be issued. This may take anywhere from 5-10 days after receipt of the returned items.